Thursday, May 17, 2007

Reorganizing My Social Life

Kind of mess right now, I'm losing friends outside the working environment, I have no church life, and I couldn't go to Jakarta for my high school-buddy's birthday.

So, the first step is to "rekindle" the spirit(I need a life consultant maybe... hahahaha). I begin with reading emails containing junks, gossips, one liners, job-in-a-sack-offers at if01.
And I think, as ridiculous as it seems, maybe I should follow their lead sometimes.

I got one that took my interest. One day, I realized that one of my Y!M list used flickr as his status(Mr. Fariday, you know.. the famous physicist), and soon I learned, hey good website. I uploaded some photos, and even registered them to a group named "Palembang" (dull-almost-inactive group which only contains 3 photos). And guess what, today as I checked, there are some views noted on my photos... hooraaay........

And I'm cheering over some un-reallife-online-only experience. How lunatic.....
And I even start to blog.. crap!