Friday, July 06, 2007

Live to the fullest?

I envy some people who have no regret on their life.

They think that their life is the best,
that their current job is the best no matter how big or small the salary is,
that their soulmate is the best no matter what other people say,
that their body is something to be proud of,
that they have something to give to this world.

I envy some people who have decision on their live, proud of their choice, and never look back and mourn for what've been lost.

whether to choose the right subject of study,
whether to choose the right job,
whether to choose the right soulmate.

I've lived so long,
have I already made my choice?
Do I have the courage to make one?

Why every morning, I always whine
"Life is difficult"
"How difficult my life is"
so everybody around me are getting bored of my whining?

What if someday my live cease to exist? Will I have some regret?
Unfortunately, my current answer is yes.
So many things left undone, so many places to be seen, so many things need to be learned.

But I don't have the courage to make my own decision, perhaps someday I will.
I have to get stronger so I can defend my decision with my own strength and live my decision to the fullest.
Perhaps I'm still young afterall.