Saturday, August 11, 2007

How could?!?

How could at the first time this gay bule came to Palembang, he already found sleeping partner? Explanation would be internet of course, the place where you could practically sell yourself.

The living blanket was smooth, slim, girlish 19 y'ol boy.... hoh... typical happy gay teens.

The ho..ho.. part is that this bule is HIV+!!!!

What I cann't understand is how could this 19 y'ol boy is following him everwhere, even moving to other province!

Yo ho boy, don't you get anything to do beside getting somethin stickin up u'r ass? I do suggest you try college, it's healthier, and more fruitful later.

The other things that I don't understand is having sex with HIV+ person. Sure, condom campaign mentioned "Condom is 98.99% effective in dealing with HIV transmission ho..ho..ho..". Yeah but still the other 1.01% could deliver lifetime consequences. If I were the boy, I would require veerrryyy long thought before jumpin into bed. But this? At the first night they meet(since this bule just came to Palembang for the first time)? Love at the first sight? Aaawww so sweet.... damned foolish though.

The other ho..ho.. is that this bule is married(with another guy) in Thailand!

I don't understand the boy's thought. And I don't understand the bule as well.

I mean ooh come on.... at least show to other people that gay can be responsible and monogamous. Not to brag "Hey I already have sleeping mate since the Indonesians always drooling for imported meat" in front of the whole office! Ooooh puh leeeassseee.....

And the Indonesians.... aaa elaaah.... cape deee.....