Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gw Sleepy Hollow Banget Nih....

You have to understand the oncology and Indonesian culture to truly grasp the meaning of that sentence.

Just yesterday I realized the major drawback in attending this class: you can't sleep in class anymore! It is due to the small number of student.

"darsiong: wah
darsiong: so how's it?
kar_dee: enakan dulu euy... kalo ngantuk bisa tidur di belakang"

When I was in ITB, I slept alot during lectures. And by sleeping during lecture, I could manage my energy which was needed because I had some other urgent and life affecting activites such as: playing Ragnarok, swimming, etc.

OR I could avoid sleeping by
  • talking with each other, with hot topic: character build, or team play in DoTA.
  • munching Chic-Choc as a very potent energy booster (and also fat booster).

Which both of them I can't do longer anymore! And I still get "Sleepy Hollow" attack especially on morning and after lunch hour.

I wonder how to handle this issue...