Monday, January 19, 2009

First Day @ School, Tjap-Ed (baca: cape deee)

I had to get up in the morning, went to the MRT Station, walked the interchange, rode another MRT, traveled 7 stations, changed into the shuttle bus, and at last walked through the front door. What an tiresome *soon to be* routine. No to mention the MRT station consists of numerous flight of stairs.

As for the orientation program, I must admit that I experienced what looks like bipolar syndrome. At one moment I was in a high spirit, but can turn gloomy all of the sudden. Could not explain why.

I don't want to make friends, I don't want to know as many people as I can, I just want to know people who I can benefited from. And I think it do both way. Let's just let nature take it course, and prove our capability in the face of hideous assignment than to exchange meaningless gesture and words. Can't understand why those people were so enthusiastic to know each other.

The interesting thing is that there is one person from the first class of IF-ITB in the same program. Of course he already became a Singaporean and have children. What a small world eh...

And there is this noisy Binusian, Not for my surprise if he tried to lick the Program Director attention.

And the AGONIZING trip you have to make to get yourself lunch. Oh cum on! The distance and the stairs are specially made to cater Singaporean excessive need of sports. But not me! Aaaaaaarrrghhh....... in terms of the availability of food, ITB far surpass this horrendous university (I suddenly miss Kantin Borju and GKU Lama). Not to mention the queue and auntie who suddenly spoke Mandarin when she saw my face. What! I can speak English too. I'm seriously thinking to bring food from home, or at least buy wrapped food before go to school.

I blame Pinky, Bocid, and Darmawan for talking me into accepted this program.
Just imagine should I take master program in Indonesia instead, I just jumped into any private vehicle and brrrrmmm... off we go! F*ck the public transportation! I can talk Indonesian, buy satay everyday.....

I think I miss Indonesia already.