Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Indonesia, a new phase

I love Indonesian language very much! On a recent conversation with a Malaysian
X : How come you know so little Chinese? Don't Indonesian school teach Chinese to their students?
Me: On my school years, no. But now I think some school do teach Chinese.
X : So do you like Indonesian language?
Me : Yes, very much (inaudible: especially the harsh words).
X : I am a Malaysian, but I like Chinese and I don't like Malaysian language.
Me : Ho.. ho oh.. (inaudible: with the language as sh*tty as Malaysian, I also don't like)

Used to: bring back shopping result from Singapore
Now: bring to Singapore shopping result from Jakarta (you just can't resist all those made in Indonesia stuffs: Eiger, Converse, Reebok, L-Men, and the most important thing of all: Indomie!).

Me: Mom, don't you want to do medical check up at..... Singapore?
Mom: Halah... why must go far away, Si-lo-on (it is how my mom spell: Siloam) is also good. If you earn your money in Tangerang then spend it at Tangerang.

"Kardy, when you come back from Indonesia, you look fresher and more cheerful"
Of course lah.. all those pollutions, unhealthy too-salty too-spicy food, cheap fruits, siomay, ketoprak, satay, padang food. It brings refreshment to body and soul.

"Hey, where have you been? We missed you at RPM class." (@SMS, somebody, who I know the face but I don't know the name)
Only in Indonesia the RPM class can consist of songs request, fun bike session (we called it "Sepeda Santai"), and even hilly graveyard chase.
In Singapore it always like spin until you die session.

On a conversation after dinner (Jakarta):
X: "Can't you imagine Kardy? I mean ... it was just sex..!"
Me: "Then then.. how would you plan to tell your future husband?"
X: "I would tell him that I'm a very active girl"
Me: OK.... =)) (inaudible: I just love Indonesia!)