Sunday, March 07, 2010

Lesbian....

Truly the wonder of the world. Now everytime I'm watching American Idol, I can't help staring at Ellen and wondering: "How is your sex life?? Is it good...??"

Once in a lifetime I fancy (still actually) Portia de Rossi as Nelle Porter in Ally McBeal TV show. Oh my gosh...a smile like sunshine, blonde hair but smart, and an attitude like a real bitch.
Geeezz...that one hell of a woman. I always dream....that someday I would find a girl like her. Nice smile is always my weak spot. The bitchy attitude and the sharp tounge? It would like a perfect cherry on top of a blackforest cake.

Bbbuuuttt...later on she openly declared herself as a lesbian and now married with Ellen deGeneres?!?!?!
Aaarrgh... that really broke my heart. At least now I can understand my high school friend's feeling when she discovered that Mark Feehily is gay.

As a child, I knew a couple of lesbians. They opened an electrical shop in the outskirt of the city, whereas my pop opened an electrical shop in the middle of the city. They used to come, bought a few things, chatted, and learned the tricks of trade from my father.
Later on they introduced Tupperware to my mom.
At that time, as a kid, I always thought that they were husband and wife. I meant the "male" was wearing trousers, having short hair cut, and smoking.
As I grew older, I realized that "something" was wrong, and I asked my mom: "Are they husband and wife?". Hearing the answer from my mom, my mind went WOOOT!! How come?!? But at the same time I couldn't deny it, the thought: "Hmm.... interesting."

Suddenly the world is not black and white! I realized that you may not have a single path in your life: getting married, having children, and die in an agonizing old age!
You can really choose!

In Singapore I used to work part time job. And at my workplace, one of the female employee is also in lesbian relationship. This make the second lesbian couple that I've known personally. And what I envy from them: they did kiss in public! Aaaw...so sweet.

So much I don't know about their copulation process, but I kind of glad that this "weird" thing do happen. I really do agree that all this "abnormality" make life more colorful.

And as usual, I envy people who have made their choice for life.